• 85 Main Street, South Hadley
    413-536-1050 Mon-Fri 8:30-4:30

Heating Assistance

There is support available for South Hadley families who
need help staying warm.

Partners With Local Agencies

If you are living in an electric-heated dwelling and need help affording your bills, there are organizations you can turn to.

Senior citizens should call the Council of Aging at 413-538-5042.

Non-seniors can learn more about available heating assistance programs at the Franklin Community Action Commission website, or by calling them at 800-370-0940. You can also download their Fuel Assistance Program brochure (PDF).

Spotlight: News from SHELD  –  Electric safety lessons in our schools
Read More Now

All contents © 2017 South Hadley Electric Light Department.