Efficient Home Cooling Rebates:
|Qualifying Products||SEER 1||EER 2||HSPF 3||Rebate|
|Central AC ||≥ 16||≥ 13||N/A||$250|
|Air Source Heat Pump ||≥ 16||≥ 12||≥ 8.5||$250|
|Air Source Heat Pump ||≥ 18||N/A||≥ 9.6||$500|
|Single-Zone Ductless Mini-Split Heat Pump*||≥ 18||N/A||≥ 9.0||$300|
|Multi-Zone Ductless Mini-Split Heat Pump*||≥ 18||N/A||≥ 9.0||$500|
1 SEER-Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio
2 EER Energy Efficiency Ratio is a measure of instantaneous cooling efficiency
3 HSPF-Heating Seasonal Performance Factor *Ductless Mini-Split cooling-only units are not eligible.
Restrictions: Limit one rebate per customer per program year. A maximum of two (2) ductless mini-split heat pumps are allowed. Offer valid on equipment purchased and installed between January 1, 2020, and December 31, 2020 (subject to funding availability). All submissions must be submitted by January 31, 2021.
Mitsubishi Rebate Promotion
Heat Pump Incentives
To receive your rebate by mail, follow these steps:
- Purchase and install an ENERGY STAR® qualifying product at a property with an active electric account with one of the participating energy efficiency providers.
- Obtain your contractor’s invoice with equipment make, coil and condenser model numbers, size in tons, date and location of installation and total installation cost.
- Complete the application below and attach digital copies of the following:
- Contractor’s invoice showing the required information and proof of purchase.
- Copy of “ACCA approved version 8 Manual J” Load (Sizing) Calculation (Note: Not needed for ductless mini-split systems.)
- Copy of your most recent electric bill.
- A copy of the AHRI Certificate. Visit www.ahridirectory.org or contact your Heating and Air Conditioning Contractor to obtain a copy.
Or Apply by Mail:
Click here to download the form and apply by mail.
EFI Municipal Cool Homes
PO Box 2528
Manchester, CT 06045
For more information, call toll-free: 1 (888) 655-6767