Nextzero Home Efficiency Incentive Program
The Nextzero home efficiency program is designed to assist the customer with the cost of installation for the most cost effective measures recommended in a home energy audit. Those measures are shown on the energy audit report. We encourage you to proceed with the installation of those conservation measures that best suit your energy needs and are listed on your Nextzero Home Energy Report.
How to Apply
- Please contact Nextzero toll-free line at: 1-888-333-7525 to schedule a Free Home Energy Audit, then after measure(s) installation contact Nextzero to schedule a post installation inspection….
General rule for cost-effective home energy efficiency: Insulate and
air-seal first. (Ask the auditor for a list of firms providing
Self-installation of insulation is not eligible for rebate.
|Blower Door Test & Air Sealing||50%, up to $500|
| (86% AFUE or greater)||50%, up to $500|
|Insulation||50%, up to $500|
|Duct Sealing||50%, up to $500|
Note: Customers eligible for a maximum of $2,000/customer/year.
In general, the most cost-effective audit recommendations should be
installed first, excluding lighting. Renters should seek approval from
their landlord before installing any measures.
How to Apply
- Please contact the HELPS toll-free line at: 1-888-333-7525 to schedule a
Free Home Energy Audit, then after measure(s) installation contact HELPS
to schedule a post installation inspection. The inspector will conduct a
site visit and complete the required inspection form. The inspection
must be performed before submitting a billing credit application.
- Complete and submit the application below with digital copies of the
signed inspection form and invoice(s).
- Submissions valid from 1/1/23-12/31/23 must be submitted by 1/31/24.
- Receipts and/or work orders should include the name, license number,
address, and phone number of the contractor that completed the
installation. You may wish to retain a copy of all documents for your
Or Apply by Mail:
Click here to download the form and apply by mail.
EFI Municipal Home Efficiency Incentive
PO Box 2528
Manchester, CT 06045
For more information, call toll-free: 1 (888) 333-7525