The GO Program Prescriptive HVAC Incentive Program is designed to
expedite the processing and installation of typical HVAC energy
efficiency opportunities in commercial, industrial and non-residential
buildings. Incentives are offered to promote the installation of premium
efficiency HVAC equipment and offset the incremental cost of such
systems over standard replacements.
4 Easy Steps to receive your GO Incentive:
1. Is your project eligible?
- Equipment must be new and installed in a non-residential building
located in a participating Massachusetts Municipal Utility
- Installation completed, or to be completed, within current program year of January 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019. Applications must be received within the current program year to qualify for incentives.
2. Is the equipment you intend to buy eligible?
- Only the exact product types and minimum efficiency levels listed in
this form are eligible for prescriptive incentives.
3. Complete and sign the application below.
- Incomplete applications will delay review and payment. Please be
sure to provide all requested information.
4. Pre-Approval is required for all projects:
- Before you purchase and install the equipment, send the following to
the GO Program in order to receive a “pre-approved incentive”
- Your application with all requested information filled in.
- Manufacturer’s technical specification sheets (“cut sheets”) for
each type of eligible equipment purchased.
- A copy of your most recent electric bill.
- After you have purchased and installed the qualified equipment,
return the following to the GO Program:
- A signed copy of your “pre-approval incentive” letter.
- A copy of your invoice showing the date and place of purchase
and model/part numbers of the equipment installed.
Please note: In order to receive an incentive from the GO Program,
invoices and manufacturer’s technical data sheets (“cut sheets”) will
always be required.
You may need the following reference tables to fill out the form below:
Tables 1-3: Minimum Efficiency Levels/Incentive Levels